Mike & Caren: «After coming really close to giving up on finding someone who was right for me I have finally found her dating profile and realised — this is the woman I want to spend my entire life with! We are happily married now and just bought our first home together! A BIG thank you to godspartnerforyou.com &mdash we have put our trust into online dating and it worked out really well!» more
John & Christie: «It still gets better every day! It really does. We have never imagined dating online could be this great and lead to a long-lasting relationship. But now I have someone care about me and look out for my well being as much as I do for her — this is much more than we both hoped for! We recommend you give this site a go — even if you don't find your soulmate, you will have a great deal of fun here!» more
Mark & Lydia: «We just wanted to pass on that this site has helped us get our lives back on the right track! Online dating really works if you are serious about it and treat your online dates as real ones. We were mailing each other and chatting on godspartnerforyou.com for a year before we planned our first meeting, but by that time we knew each other so well that we decided to go out together straight after our first date.» more
Christian & Michaela: «Thank you for your amazing dating service — we are now engaged and planning our wedding for next year! We are walking on sunshine and owe it all to you! We hope everyone on here has the same faith and luck in finding a soulmate as we did. Love is there and still living if you are prepared for romance and know exactly what you want. Online dating does work — it did for us :)» more
USA, Palm Harbor
USA, Drexel Hill
Dating tips to make your online dating experience safe, pleasant and effective.
Having an attractive profile is a simple tip, but it's one of main the keys to your success in online dating.
1. Create a winning profileYour profile is the key element that will determine if a person finds you interesting online. When a person looks at your profile and you've caught their attention chances are they are going to start e-mailing you. It's important to make sure that your profile is unique, lively, and positive. You should avoid posting negative status or posts (I'm lonely, I can't believe I'm doing this, what am I doing here?) at all costs. Make your profile stand out from the crowd with your great attitude. Let your good vibes and optimism show through your profile with your words.
2. Post great (but recent) photosWhen others are doing a search, what will be the first thing that grabs their attention? It's your photo. Having your picture in your profile can definitely increases your chances of being spotted. We humans are visual beings, so show them your best photo. A picture of your best angle, showing a smile, a solo pic with good lighting. Avoid using pictures in which you are in a group. Don't post pictures of you with other people. Also avoid using passport-like photo as a profile photo.
3. Add some videos to your profileWe at Challenged Date have developed a great tool for you to record videos with your web-cam. Please take a look at the tutorial and start recording a video to share with the disabled singles in your area. If you already have your video complete then upload it to your profile. Avoid posting violent, ranting or creepy videos. A brief introduction of yourself or a video of you doing your hobby would be perfect.
4. Don't provide your personal information too soonYour home phone number, address and full name provides easy ways to track who you are and where you live in the online world. A person can easily determine a lot of information on you by just these simple things. So in the initial stages of communication, make sure to guard your personal information. Exchange more e-mails and use our chat to know more about a person. Always make a safe environment, whether online or offline. Use your web-cam and have a voice chat to get to know your new friends better prior meeting in person.
5. Update your profile frequentlyIntrigue other disabled single people with your guestbook. Post your recent status there, tell them about your lifestyle or your favorite things and what you like. You can also post quotes or insights on a movie you have watched or a book you just read. Adding comments there on a regular basis will amp up profile when people view it. People will know that you are active on the dating site by just looking at your guestbook. Also, don't forget to leave positive comments on other people's profiles.
Create your profile right now and enjoy all the benefits that Challenged Date offers you, to find your perfect match! We wish you all the best.
More Special Free Dating Sites:
Love Located | He is the One | Mature Marriage | Marriage Match India | Challenged Mingle | Challenged Partner | Challenged Date | Cool BBW | Woman Man Love | Woman Woman Love | Man Man Love | Cam Date Night | Scholarly Love |
powered by Dating Factory